- Total coverage of repair costs for faults due to manufacturing or assembly failures of parts
- Replacement of damaged parts with original spare parts
- Labour for disassembly and assembly included
- Roadside Assistance includes repair and towing
- Specialized and Certified Piaggio Service assistance
- Scooter always efficient
- Increased value of the vehicle in the event of resale
GENERAL SERVICE CONDITIONS
You can benefit from the Warranty Extension service if your vehicle is at its 3rd (third) or 3rd + 4th (third + fourth) year of life. The warranty extension period on the vehicle is of 12 or 24 months, with a limitation of 50,000 km for 12 months of extension, and up to 60,000 km for 24 months of extension respectively. Please note that assistance under warranty is provided by Authorised Service Centres, in countries where authorised Piaggio Group service centres exist.
GENERAL SALES CONDITION
- The Warranty Extension can be purchased if you own Piaggio vehicles that have respected and punctually performed the service programme scheduled in the Use and Maintenance Handbook from the date the vehicle was purchased;
- At the time of activation of the service, the vehicle mileage must not be more than 50,000 Km (for the 12 month extension) or 60,000 Km (for the 24 month extension);
- It is recommended to keep the documents that certify the execution of all services, both fiscal and certified, issued by the authorized service network;
- All maintenance work and repairs must be carried out by qualified mechanics with a high level of technical knowledge and specific professional skills which are characterising elements of the Piaggio authorised network;
- As normal, all maintenance procedures and services indicated in the maintenance schedule are entirely at the expense of the customer.
The warranty does NOT cover
- incorrectly performed repair or maintenance procedures;
- the use of fuels and oils with characteristics different from those indicated in the Use and Maintenance Manual ;
- overheating damage due to insufficient levels of engine lubricants;
- accident or collision both on the road and of another nature or origin;
- breakages or faults in general;
- vehicles used in any type of competition, public demonstration, shows or tests;
- improper use, negligence, inexperience, fortuitous event.